So, now that I've yelled at everyone for not telling me about their blogs, I have been coerced into "Baaa-ing" with the rest of you sheep! That being said, I'm actually looking forward to sharing all my exciting and wonderful news with the rest of the caring world. I know you cannot wait to hear my fantastic tales of stains on my shirts, Thomas the Tank Engine escapades, and adventures in potty-training: in which, I'm finding Seth is not very adventurous.
But, you'll have to wait until I feel like typing all that poop.
(pun intended)
But, you'll have to wait until I feel like typing all that poop.
(pun intended)
6 comments:
I'm so excited Jean! I finally started a blog about 6 months ago- it's fun- I'm glad you have one too!
Welcome to the dark side :) I look forward to seeing your fun stories!
pooping in the potty equals a cold splash on the behind. Lay some TP in the water ahead of time. Best Wishes!
Melanie R.
Michael sent David the link to his blog nd I followed it to you. I hope you don't mind me spying! I'm a new member to "the crowd," http://drivingwithnohands.blogspot.com/, come and visit. I can't believe how big Seth is!
I'm doing a little dance right now - I'm so excited that you have joined the blog world!
Yes, it's about time you gave in to the temptations of others. I'm sure it helped that I threatened to keep all treats and food stuffs from you until you had created your blog. I was worried you were going to waste away there for a minute! (you are so stubborn.)
Post a Comment