Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Halloween! (more Toddler Talk)

Seth and Michael are dressing as The Lone Ranger and Tonto this year. Last night we had our ward Halloween Carnival and Seth got to have his first taste of trick-or-treating around the church. He had so much fun gathering all that candy! Tonto took The Lone Ranger around and reported to mommie later that The Lone Ranger was very polite and always said "thank you". As we were talking about it, Seth got into the conversation and said "trick-or-treat" and mommie said "that's right, and then what do you say?" Seth promptly replied "more candy please!"

5 comments:

Dottie said...

Where's the picture of Tonto??? I'm glad he had such a good time. It's always fun when they start to understand!

Mel said...

Yes I would love to see a picture of Tonto and Seth is the cutest lone ranger ever!

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

Cute! I loved the costumes!!!

Jean said...

Believe me, you do not want to see the pics of Tonto that I have...

Kate said...

That's too cute! He needed my t-shirt that I wear for Halloween. It has a ghost on the front with the caption "Got candy?" underneath!