Thursday, October 30, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Yum, yum, yummy bananas!

So, I finally uploaded pics for August, September and October! And I see lots of cute stuff so I'm going to do some back-tracking...

The picture below is from Dottie's visit in August. I cannot believe that my sweet, innocent, darling, little boy is a BULLY! Poor Olivia, who is only 1 yr. old and weighs about 15 lbs. soaking wet, was so picked on. Seth did not want her to touch his toys, his tv, his piano, his mommy, nothing that was his. And when she did, he would push her! One time, the kids were playing outside and Dottie and I hear crying - Dottie runs outside to see Seth has pushed Olivia to the ground and every time she tries to get up, he pushes her back down. What am I going to do with my little bully?


More to come!

3 comments:

Jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dottie said...

OOOOOOHHHHHH...Poor Olivia. Seth is sneaky. He's so sweet when you see him, but when you're not looking he'll getcha! Run Olivia!

Corinne Hoyt said...

Hey Jean! I was just doing some blog surfing and came upon yours! Love it! Yay for blogs!