I didn't realize they were puckering! This was not well-coordinated (well, Seth and his mommy did a fine job of coordinating). I thought we were going for a monkey look. Apparently the joke was on me. :)
This cute little boy is TOTALLY and COMPLETELY in LOVE with Thomas the Tank Engine and pretty much trains in general. He knows all the character names, and knows exactly which DVD has his favorite episodes. He can build amazing tracks with his train set, which entertains him for hours. He is a wonderful singer; his favorite song is "I Am a Child of God" in English and Spanish. He also likes "Silent Night" and sings it so wonderfully. He absolutely will not eat anything orange (it's obviously an evil color) unless it's candy...how do they know? His favorite foods are hot dogs and chicken nuggets (even though they are kind of orange) and lately, pizza. He's such a sweet little boy with a hug and a kiss for everyone. He loves his daddy, and can't wait until he gets home from work.
2 comments:
Yup, that's silly alright! I'm not sure Michael understands how to pucker....he looks more like a gorilla!
I didn't realize they were puckering! This was not well-coordinated (well, Seth and his mommy did a fine job of coordinating). I thought we were going for a monkey look. Apparently the joke was on me. :)
Post a Comment